BEHRINGER X AIR iPad app for X18/XR18/XR16/XR12 DIGITAL MIXERS
X AIR allows you to control the mixing, processing and effects functions of BEHRINGER's X18, XR18, XR16, & XR12 Digital Mixers right from your iPad®.
X AIR Version 1.5 delivers simple and advanced control features for the X18, XR18, XR16 & XR12 consoles. The user interface is providing access to mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses and editing 4 internal stereo effects processors, with highest professional audio quality, yet hiding away most of the underlying complexity. Switching to 'Advanced' mode offers full access to many more parameters of Sends, Gate and Compressor sections, when needed. You may also use the application in demo mode for offline show preparation, when no mixer is available.
* Control all Levels for Inputs 1 – 18, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
* Control all mixer internal snapshot memory, DCA groups, Mute groups and Automixing
* Full EQ Control – fine-tune the 4-/6-band parametric or 31-band graphic equalizers with RTA support
* Metering Overview – all levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends editing pages
* Full Effects editing GUI screens for all 61 internal FX types
* Gate and Dynamics offer either simple preset-based control or advanced, in-depth parameter control
* Create custom presets for each component of your X AIR processing, or entire mixer scenes on your iPad
* Control background music or stereo recording on USB drive with XR12 and XR16 mixers
X18/XR18/XR16/XR12 mixer firmware V1.15 or higher recommended
iPad with iOS 8.0 or higher
© © Music Group Research UK Ltd.
Download Gratuito deste App direto da AppStore