Get the alarm that does it all! Set your alarm and with one tap you can record how much sleep, then add info about sleep quality, your mood, meds and more to see what affects your sleep and how much you really need to feel rested and energized.
No other alarm app helps you understand your sleep needs like Sleep On It.
Created by MedHelp, the largest online health community, in partnership with GE Healthymagination, let Sleep On It help you wake up on time feeling your best!
BENEFITS OF SLEEP ON IT:
* Never wake up late again! Built-in alarm clock will wake you up on time
* Easily track how long and how well you slept at night with the touch of a button
* Track what you want — total sleep, nighttime sleep, cat naps and power naps
* Having trouble falling asleep or waking up? Track how long you lie awake before sleep and how long you snooze in the morning
* Log your mood to see how much sleep you need to feel your best
* Pick from a variety of alarm sounds and music to wake you up how you want
* Set custom snooze time to catch more Zzzs
* See details of your sleep cycles and hours slept with handy charts
* Record your symptoms, sleep medications and more to learn what triggers bad sleep for you
* Calendar view shows at a glance what affects your sleep and how sleep affects your personal health
* Calculate stats on how much you slept over the last 7, 30 and 90 days
* Post questions and get answers to your sleep concerns in MedHelp’s support communities
* Supports multitasking — alarm works even when other apps are running
* Alarm works even when phone is in sleep/lock mode
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp’s Sleep Tracker
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data from medhelp.org — great for doctor appointments!
Alarm functionality is only available on devices running iOS 4.0 and later. Upgrade to OS 4 for alarm functionality (upgrade is free). Tracking is available on all devices.
***Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
© © Medhelp International
Faça o download gratuitos deste aplicativo na AppStore.