* Pigment is the official coloring book demo app on iPad Pros in the Apple Store, all across the U.S.
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil and brush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
* Pigment also offers the common "tap-to-fill" option of coloring
* 11 kinds of coloring tools — colored pencil, marker, paint brush, fill, airbrush, circle brush, linear gradient, radial gradient, metallic brush, watercolor brush, and oil brush
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using the Apple Pencil
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 900 professionally illustrated works to color
* Over 150 FREE pages for you to try
* Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and the innovative shade control
* Share your work by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
* Send animated postcards of your work to your family and friends
* AirPrint the art that you create
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau and Angela Zeman.
Pigment Premium Access FAQ
Q: What is Pigment Premium Access?
A: Premium Access is a paid subscription that:
• Gives you unlimited access to all 900+ pages
Q: What happens when I sign up for Premium Access?
A: Your iTunes account will be charged the listed price and you’ll get immediate access to all the Premium Access features when you confirm the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew for the same price and period as the chosen subscription type (weekly, monthly or yearly). The weekly subscription is the only one that comes with a 7-day free trial. If you decide to purchase a monthly or yearly subscription during the free trial period, you’ll forfeit any unused portion of the free trial period.
Q: How do I restore Premium Access on new devices?
A: Tap on the “Subscribe Now” button in the Books section. From the Premium Access popup, tap the “Restore Premium Access” link at the bottom.
Q: How do I cancel my free trial or subscription?
A: You can cancel your free trial or subscription from your iTunes account settings on your device (Settings app > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID). From there, sign in to the iTunes Store, tap Pigment, and turn off the automatic renewal for the subscription. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for detailed instructions.
Disabling the automatic renewal must be done 24-hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Due to Apple’s policy, immediate cancellation of subscriptions isn’t possible.
If you run into any other issues related to billing, please contact iTunes support at https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Q: What happens if my subscription runs out? Do I lose my work?
A: Definitely not! Pages that you’ve downloaded from the any of the books will remain in the My Work section. However, after the subscription runs out, you’ll lose your Premium Access privileges listed above.
© © 2016 Pixite LLC